Updated: March 3rd 2021
BONES ADVENTURE SERIES
Participants must complete the Stages during the race time frames:
- Week 1: Sunday, Mar 14 @ 12:01am PDT through Saturday, Mar 20 @ 11:59pm
- Week 2: Sunday, Mar 21 @ 12:01am PDT through Saturday, Mar 27 @ 11:59pm
- Week 3: Sunday, Mar 28 @ 12:01am PDT through Saturday, Apr 03 @ 11:59pm
- Week 4: Sunday, Apr 04 @ 12:01am PDT through Saturday, Apr 10 @ 11:59pm
- Any GPS device that can sync to Strava or export GPX files can be used to submit your times.
- Times must be submitted no more than 24 hours after that attempt has been started.
- For the Series awards, times for all four Stages will be added to determine a cumulative time. Participants who have the lowest cumulative times in each category will be eligible for prizes.
- Participants who are unable to make one or more of the Series Stages will receive a time equal to the slowest participant in their category PLUS one minute.
- To be eligible for Series prizes, you must complete a minimum of two Stages.
- Everyone who participates in at least one Stage will receive a swag bag of goodies from our sponsors. The more Stages you run, the more goodies you receive.
- Prizes and swag bags will be available to be picked up at our sponsor’s retail location (Folsom Bike in Folsom and Fleet Feet in Folsom). Dates and times for pickup will be announced shortly after the Series has ended.
- Participants must follow the Stages published in the directions identified
- Participants must keep 6 feet distance from other riders and runners as best they can. Passing and yielding is the only exception (aka NO DRAFTING).
- Participants must follow all trail rules and etiquette
- These are public trails
- UPHILL TRAVEL HAS THE RIGHT OF WAY
- Pack it in pack it out (aka Leave no Trace)
- Absolutely NO eBikes!
- Be a S.H.A.R.K (Safe, Honest, Accountable, Responsible, Kind)
Post photos and videos of your race attempts. Tag it with #BonesAdventureSeries on Instagram, and Facebook. The coolest and most creative submissions will get bonus prizes.
Need technical help?
Message us using the help bubble in the lower right corner.